LOOKING FOR IELTS/ TOEFL/ SSAT/ SAT/ ACT TUTORS
1. Job brief:
We are looking for experienced and dedicated IELTS/ TOEFL/ SSAT/ SAT/ ACT tutors to join our academic team at we tutor®. If you love English and have the ability to teach students strong test prep skills with efficiency, patience and tact, let’s meet. Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of all four English skills, as well as specific knowledge required in the IELTS/ TOEFL/ SSAT/ SAT/ ACT exams. You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
2. Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Prepare materials and activities.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Research different language teaching methods.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict Inform parents about their children’s performance.
- Collaborate with other teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
- Previous experience as an English teacher Knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements.
- Extensive understanding of the IELTS/ TOEFL/ SSAT/ SAT/ ACT exams.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- A patient and resilient personality Dedication to students and education.
- Having a TESOL/ CELTA certificate, a BA in English Language or English Literature is a plus
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION:
0368 010 088